Welcome to the Parish of St Leonard & St Mary, Malton. The Parish covers about 200 square miles of the Vale of York and is at the centre of the Middlesbrough Diocese. It is based on the adjacent towns of Malton and Norton-on-Derwent and includes over 40 villages and hamlets.
GEORGE, 7th EARL OF CARLISLE (1802-1864) LADY CAROLINE (1803-1881) married William Lascelles LADY GEORGIANA (1804-1860) married 1st Baron Dover HON. FREDERICK (1805-1834) LADY HARRIET (1806-1868) married 2nd Duke of Sutherland WILLIAM, 8th EARL OF CARLISLE (1808-1889) EDWARD, 1st BARON LANERTON (1809-1880) married Diana Ponsonby LADY BLANCHE (1812-1840) married 7th Duke of Devonshire LADY ELIZABETH (1816-1891) […]