Finding us

The Church of St Leonard & St Mary is situated in the centre of Malton, close to the intersection of the B1257 and the B1248. The church sits on a one-way street that can be accessed by car from Old Maltongate and on foot from Castlegate. Visitor parking is available behind the church.

 

 


WP-Backgrounds Lite by InoPlugs Web Design and Juwelier Schönmann 1010 Wien